Mage Monster Review: An In-Depth Guide To Mage Monster by Greg Jacobs
Mage Monster expands on the core concept of the affiliate internet marketing software Greg had pioneered back in 2009. Even though this is similar to the original WP Mage in concept, Mage Monster most definitely takes things to the next level. It is a different approach in the management of Mage sites which streamlines ways of making money on the internet.
Not only can Mage Monster do everything that WP Mage does, but it adds features of convenience and many more options including, but not limited to the following.
I’ll list the general breakdown of the Mage Monster Suite here and expand on the various components in future posts.
Main Mage Monster Features
- Mage Monster
- Content Mage Monster
- Affiliate Mage Monster
- Opt-In Mage
- FB Mage (Facebook Mage)
- Group Mage
- Article Mage Network
Mage Monster Extra Features
- Advanced Training Videos, PDFs, Webinars
- Mage Monster Forum
- Keyword Mage
- Domain Mage
All of these are included when you purchase Mage Monster. This is for a lifetime license including all updates for the current list if features, functions and plug-ins.
- Mage Monster – has the original WP Mage at its core. However, Mage Monster is a desktop deployment and management engine which allows users to manage many sites on many hosting accounts right from their own computer. This replaces CP Mage, a server based application which had no inter-connectivity between mage hosting accounts. Mage Monster is available for PC, MAC and Linux too!
- Content Mage Monster – automatically draws from multiple resources like Ezine, Yahoo Answers, Yahoo News, Article Base, YouTube and Flickr and magically inserts targeted content into your posts. You may also use a 3rd party script called The Best Spinner which automatically spins the content to make it more unique. The Best Spinner is known as the best article spinner out there. I use it myself and love it! Buy it because it is a bargain!
- Affiliate Mage Monster – Affiliate Mage Monster allows you to monetize your Mage Monster sites using affiliate programs from some of the biggest companies on the net like eBay, Amazon, CJ – Commission Junction, Linkshare, Overstock, Chitika, Clickbank, Google Adsense. You select which ones you want to use and then products get inserted into some or all of your posts automatically! Your choice.
- Opt-In Mage – will allow you to build targeted opt-in mailing lists that you can market to at any time.
- FB Mage (Facebook Mage) – this script is being called the “Google Panda Killer”. If you aren’t already familiar with it, Google’s recent Panda algorithm update has webmasters fearing what may happen to their natural search traffic. So…FB Mage will automatically create Facebook fan pages with links back to your posts. This is huge because I believe these are high page rank do-follow backlinks. Google loves social network back-links and even the killer “Panda” can’t help but give you some Google love in the form of very powerful link juice! This will really help your posts rank well for your targeted search terms.
- Group Mage – allows you monetize your sites using Groupon, Crowdsavings and Tippr. These are coupon and group buying sites that are the current rage for online shoppers looking for great deals. And yes, you will earn affiliate commissions!
- Article Mage Network – this is a private article network where members can submit their articles and get backlinks to help boost search engine rankings. Good backlinks are very difficult, time consuming and costly to generate, so this feature will be worth its’ weight in gold. You’ll be able to generate huge amounts of backlinks AUTOMATICALLY!
- Advanced Training Videos, PDFs, Webinars – some videos and PDFs are currently available to watch, read or download. More are slated to be added to the library. Greg Jacobs has indicated that there will be live and recorded training webinars in the near future as well. It would be best to get in early so you can participate in the live webinars as they happen and get your personal questions answered by Greg himself.
- Mage Monster Forum – this private forum will be separate from the original Master Mage forum. Aside from the training offered above, you’ll want to spend a lot of time there and learn and collaborate with others. Lots of really smart people who know how to make money hang out there.
- Keyword Mage – this fantastic program generates very targeted keywords based on your selected eBay niche categories. These keywords are pulled from a database of over a million actual search terms on eBay. I’ve had great success using Keyword Mage!
- Domain Mage – gets current lists of cheap expired domains and domain auctions from www.GoDaddy.com
One of the successful Mage techniques is to buy expired domains and put monetized sites on them. Greg goes into great detail on the best practices when buying and using expired domain names.
I hope this Mage Monster Review helps you decide whether or not you would like to further investigate Mage Monster.